ISO 15189:2012 Registration
ISO 15189:2012 Registration. Learning services for non-formal education and training — Basic requirements for service providers.
ISO 15189:2012 : This International Standard specifies Event sustainability management systems.
Meaning of ISO 15189:2012 : Here ISO meaning: International Organization for Standardization, 29990 means: family reference name of ISO series for Event sustainability management systems and 2012: Publishing Year of standards. (ISO 15189:2012).
Documents are required for ISO 15189:2012 Registration
There are different types of documents are required for different types of organization please feel free to contact us any time for free ISO Consultancy or know documents are required for ISO 15189:2012 Registration. Please click here to know about documents are required for ISO 15189:2012 Certification.
- Event Management Organizations
- Mega Event Organizer such Olympic Games and Paralympics Games.
- Event Owner
- Caterers, Transport Companies)
- Regulatory Bodies and Different Community
- International Introduction.
- Evidence as International Event Organizer.
- Work on (PDCA) Cycle.
- Systematically approach to choose right methodologies.
- Improved Organization image and credibility in national and international.
Assured Quality at every level in organization