ISO 29990:2010 Registration
ISO 29990:2010 Registration. Learning services for non-formal education and training — Basic requirements for service providers.
ISO 29990:2010 : This International Standard specifies basic requirements for providers of learning services in non-formal education and training.
Meaning of ISO 29990:2010 : Here ISO meaning: International Organization for Standardization, 29990 means: family reference name of ISO series for Learning services for non-formal education and training — Basic requirements for service providers and 2010: Publishing Year of standards. (ISO 29990:2010).
Documents are required for ISO 29990:2010 Registration
There are different types of documents are required for different types of organization please feel free to contact us any time for free ISO Consultancy or know documents are required for ISO 29990:2010 Registration. Please click here to know about documents are required for ISO 29990:2010 Certification.
- International Introduction.
- Increase internal ability.
- Transparent, Controlled and documented processes.
- Work on (PDCA) Cycle.
- Systematically approach to choose right methodologies
- Improved Organization image and credibility in national and international.
- Evaluating criteria for Education
Assured Quality at every level in organization