NABL – National Accreditation Board for Laboratory – This standard is guideline for the Laboratory. This board work under the Quality Council of India, Government of INDIA. The standards ensure that along with important structures, processes and outcomes are given adequate attention so that all testing shall be correct and reproducible, reducing operator and machine bias to the bare minimum. Main area which concern during the NABL implementation are; -
- Access, Assessment and Continuity of Care (AAC)
- Patient’s Rights and Education (PRE)
- Care of Patients (COP)
- Management of Medications (MOM)
- Hospital Infection Control (HIC)
- Saves investment by getting accurate results authenticated at first time.
- National and Internaional acceptance
- Provides formal acceredetation to competent laboratories and ensures that they
- perform their work as per national and international standard
- Save the time and money due to reduction of retesting
- Increase business due to enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Assurance to clients of Good Laboratory Practice
NABL accredited laboratories will assurance of authentication in national & international markets.
Documents are required for NABL Registration
There are different types of documents are required for different types of organization please feel free to contact us any time for free NABL Certification Consultancy or know documents are required for NABL Registration. Please click here to know about documents are required for NABL Certification.